OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS
Worklizard.com describes itself as a social hub of engagements with the ability to locate projects in a specific interest. These project can encompass anything the project administrator decides to involve in his or her own group.
The Website contains features that enable users to do, among other things, the following:
Create Accounts and make profiles, post projects, search for employees, communicate with other users, write articles, engage in user conversations, and private messaging.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Worklizard’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Worklizard’s web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Worklizard at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Worklizard’s web site are provided “as is”. Worklizard makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Worklizard does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Worklizard or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Worklizard’s Internet site, even if Worklizard or a Worklizard authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Worklizard’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Worklizard does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Worklizard may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Worklizard does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Worklizard has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Worklizard of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
REGISTRATION, ACCOUNTS AND TERMINATION
A. Eligibility. To access our Services through our Website, you must be a legal entity, or an individual of thirteen (13) years of age or older who can form legally binding contracts. The website is open to and can be accessed by everyone on the internet for free, both with or without being a registered user (member). However, being a Registered User of the website is being recommended as it gives you more privilege in terms of profile extensions, group/project interactions, virtual visibility and joining a worldwide social media with likeminded Worklizard users.
To become a Registered User, you must accept all of the terms and conditions in, incorporated by reference in, and linked to, these Terms of Service. By becoming a Registered User, you agree to: (1) abide by the Terms of Service and the processes, procedures, and guidelines described throughout the Website; (2) be responsible for your use of the Website from searching to getting awarded job propositions; and (3) perform your obligations as specified by any project agreement that you accept, unless such obligations are prohibited by law or by the Terms of Service. Worklizard.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse, suspend, or terminate Services to anyone.
B. Accounts and Profiles.
General. Once you have registered with the Website as a Registered User (Member), the Website will create your Account with Worklizard.com and associate it with an account number.
Username and Password. During registration, you will be asked to choose a username and password for the Account. As a Registered User, you agree and you are entirely responsible to safeguard and maintain the confidentiality of the username and password you use to access this Website. You authorize Worklizard.com to assume that any person using the Website with your username and password is you or is authorized to act for you. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of the Account.
Membership. Worklizard.com provides Registered Users several different membership options. Upon registration, you automatically become categorized as a member under the free subscription. In the Subscription section of our website, you will see the features available to free members as well as the upgrades that you can get should you prefer. The availability of these membership options is dependent upon (a) the Registered User’s status as an Employer or a Freelancer (b) the selections made during registration, (c) any subsequent upgrades or downgrades of membership options after registration.
Employers. All Employers have the membership benefits described here. Note, membership benefits may change from time to time at the sole discretion of Worklizard.com and upon reasonable notice posted in advance on the Website.
Job-seekers (Applicants). Job-seekers can choose from different membership options. The options and differences between these options are listed here.
Fees. We reserve the right to change membership fees at the sole discretion of Worklizard.com and upon reasonable notice posted in advance on the Website. No refunds of membership fees, bids or skill tests already paid will be given. If we exercise our right to cancel a membership as provided under these Terms of Service, at any time, we will not refund the membership fee already paid.
A. Employer and Job-seekers/Applicants.
1. Project/Jobs Awarded. Worklizard.com is only a platform both for applicants and employers. The application and hiring process are solely between the Employer and the Applicant.
2. Independence. Employer and Applicant each acknowledges and agrees that the nature of their relationship is based on the nature of the jobs being filled by the employers. The Applicant shall perform service in accordance with the demand of the awarded job, be it a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employer-employee relationship between the Applicant and Employer. Worklizard.com has no part, in any way, on the contracts being made between the employer and applicants.
B. Registered Users and Worklizard.com
1. General. Worklizard.com is not a party to the dealing, contracting and fulfillment of any Project between an Employer and an Applicant. Worklizard.com has no control over and does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of any services performed or deliverables created, advertised, the truth or accuracy of project listings, the qualifications, background, or abilities of Registered Users, the ability of Applicants to perform services, the ability of Employers to hire and pay for services, or that an Employer or Applicant can or will actually complete a Project. Worklizard.com is not responsible for and will not control the manner in which a Applicant works and is not involved in the hiring, firing, discipline or working conditions of the Applicants.
2. Third-Party Platform. Employer and Applicant appoint Worklizard.com as a third-party platform and further agree it has the right to take such actions with respect to their Accounts, including without limitation, suspension, termination, or any other legal actions, as Worklizard.com in its sole discretion deems necessary to protect the value, reputation, and goodwill of the Website.
3. Agency. These Terms of Service and any registration for or subsequent use of this Website by any user or Registered User will not be construed as creating or implying any relationship of agency, franchise, partnership or joint venture between you and Worklizard.com, except and solely to the extent expressly stated.
4. Taxes. Registered Users are responsible for payment and reporting of any taxes. Worklizard.com is not obligated to determine the applicability of any taxes or to remit, collect or report any such applicable taxes concerning the Applicant or the Employer.
Although not currently available for everyone, memberships are open for a select small group of volunteers on Worklizard.com.
A. Membership Fee. Membership to Worklizard.com is free upon initial registration. Both Employers and Applicants can choose various membership programs to subscribe which can be viewed on our Subscription page.
1. Premium Member. Upon registration as a premium member, you will be given a month (30 days) of free trial for the service where you will be able to use all the features and get acquainted with the system. Any fees intended for Premium Membership will be charged at the start of the month following the 30 day trial.
2. Premium + Membership. Premium + Membership has no free trial. Fees will be charged upon registration.
We reserve the right to change membership fees that may be charged by Worklizard.com at any time, at the sole discretion of Worklizard.com and upon reasonable notice posted in advance on the Website. No refunds of fees already paid will be given. If we exercise our right to cancel a membership as provided under these Terms of Service, at any time, we will not refund the membership fee already paid.
TERM; TERMINATION AND SUSPENSION
A. Any termination of an Account will automatically lead to the termination of all related profiles.
B. Without limiting our other remedies, we may issue a warning, or temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your Account, and refuse to provide any or all services to you if: (1) you breach the letter or spirit of any terms and conditions of these Terms of Service or the linked policies and information incorporated herein by reference, including our written policies and procedures posted on the Website; (2) we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or (3) we believe in our sole discretion that your actions may cause legal liability for you, our Registered Users or for Worklizard.com or are contrary to the interests of the Website. Once indefinitely suspended or terminated, you must not continue to use the Website under the same Account, a different Account, or register under a new Account.
C. When your Account is terminated for any reason, you may no longer have access to data, messages, files and other material you keep on the Website. The material may be deleted along with all your previous posts and proposals.